Welcome to Royal Rosersberg Palace!
Enjoy a delicious cake and pie buffet including entrance to the unique exhibition Royal porcelain from Rörstrand – the Rörstrand porcelain factory and a guided tour of the beautiful Rosersberg Palace. Rosersberg Palace is one of the best kept secrets of Sweden’s royal palaces. The endless park in the breathtaking landscape of Mälaren adds to the charm of Rosersberg.
The afternoon tea includes homemade cakes, cookies and bread during some weekends in May. This, along with a guided tour and entrance to the unique Rörstrand exhibition, makes it an amazing experience.
Welcome May 6, 21 and 28. Choose between kl 12:00, kl 14:00 and kl. 16:00 before the guided tour.
*The Afternoon tea has to be booked in advance.
Tel: +46 8 12 20 20 00
- Time & date
- 6 May 2017 (12:00 - 18:00)
- 21 May 2017 (12:00 - 18:00)
- 28 May 2017 (12:00 - 18:00)
- Rosersbergs Slottshotell
- Slottsvägen 203
- 195 95 Rosersberg
- Organizer: Rosersbergs Slottshotell
- Phone: 08-1220 2008
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.rosersbergsslott.se/
- Price: 50-295 kr
- Guided tour and Afternoon tea buffet: 295 SEK per person (adults) 245 SEK per person (adults) without the guided tour Children (under 18) pay 10 SEK per year. Book at: +46 (0)8-1220 2008. Guided tour only: Adults 100 SEK Students: 50 SEK Children 7-7 years: 50 SEK Children 0–6 years: free entrance
Leave a comment